Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's in my lunchbox this week?

This week I have:

(clockwise from top right)

Fried Gluten mock 'chicken'

Kiwi fruit and chili chocolate penguin

Soba Noodles

Brussel sprouts

The gluten came in can. I popped in in the oven, dubious looking juices and all for a bit. After 15 minutes or so I added some BBQ sauce and a big sploge of some ancient pepper and tomato salad dressing that has been in the fridge for ever and shoved it back in until it looked a bit dried out on the top. It's very yummy indeed and I'm afraid that it might not last the week.

Additionally the kiwi will turn into an apple in a couple of days as I've only a few left from those I treated myself to last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that Mock Chicken actually sounds good the way you cooked it... I've always steered away from vegan/vegetarian products in cans that are marketed as 'mock meat'... but now you're tempting me to finally try it.