Friday, February 06, 2009

What I wore 30th January – 5th February 2009

I have actually been going to work in my walking boots and changing my shoes when I get there. I’ve also been wearing a fleece/waterproof combination and not caring that my handbag looks stupid with it. I’ve obviously reached the age where I want to dress appropriately for snow more than I want to look together. Bag lady as clothing inspiration can’t be far away!

Friday
Wet look legging, turquoise vest, grey knitted dress, black buckle boots

Saturday
Exercise clothes (added hat and scarf for extra warmth).
Old jeans, long sleeved black t shirt, green Alice Cooper tshirt.

Sunday
Allotment clothes (plus a vest and a waterproof and leggings under my jogging trousers)
Old jeans, black vest top, grey v neck jumper.

Monday
Skinny jeans, white vest, green patterned wrap dress, several layers of socks, walking boots.

Tuesday
Grey wrap cardigan top, turquoise vest, Mens jeans, brown boots and walking boots when outside.

Wednesday
Mens jeans, white long sleeved v neck t shirt, fuzzy green cardigan, brown boots, multicoloured knitted scarf.

Thursday
Skinny jeans, green ‘army’ shirt, sleeveless black knitted dress, brown boots.

No comments: