Friday, February 13, 2009

What I wore 6th– 12th February 2009

Having worked through my repair and rework pile over the weekend I didn’t actually get around to trying most of it on to see what outfits the items worked with. So morning have been a bit frantic as I try to work out what goes together and still attempt to make the bus on time. This meant that I ended up wearing three black items on Wednesday none of which were the same shade. Dressing like that always reminds me of when I really did wear just black all the time.

Friday
Black leggings, turquoise vest, grey knitted dress, black buckle boots, multi coloured knit scarf.

Saturday
Exercise clothes
Mens jeans, black fine net vest, Crowning your beautiful life tshirt, grey shrug.

Sunday
Old jeans, grey v neck jumper.

Monday
Skinny jeans, grey pillowcase top, grey shrug, ‘tooth’ necklace, brown boots.

Tuesday
Grey wrap cardigan top, turquoise vest, Mens jeans, brown boots.

Wednesday
Black trousers, green ‘army’ shirt, sleeveless black knitted dress, black buckle boots.

Thursday
Leggings, long grey skirt, white icing cupcake eater t shirt, green fuzzy cardigan, brown boots.

No comments: