Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

^An amazing weekend – Two old friends visited Dear Heart and I for the weekend and we had the most fabulous time talking, eating Chinese buffet, enjoying a long walk and laughing. Highlight had to be the four of us attempting to play ‘Love for Sale’ on various instruments late on Saturday night.

^Exercise – I’m training for the Moonwalk so my usual schedule of a couple of walks a week has been stepped up. I feel great as a result of all the exercise though. Hello endorphins!

^My Dear Heart – I’ve been well looked after this week. I had beautiful valentine roses (they smell amazing). Dear Heart hasn’t been at work this week so I’m arriving home every day to find the kettle on, washing up done and dinner on the way.

Also: Deep fried chilli tofu, red wine, cold beer, learning to play bass in 50 songs, green tea, the idea of sleep, connections, the possibility of Spring.

1 comment:

Alison May said...

Ooooh do you think you could talk my endorphins into coming out to play? I suspect they are far to busy eating deep fried chilli...
Lovely post.x