Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

Marmite – I had been worrying myself about my B12 consumption after reading a couple of articles about it recently. Hence I was thrilled while checking the label of a marmite jar to discover that it has loads of B12. Yea! Another excuse for loads of marmite on toast.

*UKLadybloggers – Vixel at sparkleandglitter had the great idea of getting female bloggers in the UK together for a meet up and things have swiftly developed to become this ning group. I’ve already discovered new blogs as a result and I must leave more comments.

*Having your blog commented on – I love comments and I was really thrilled when Alison from Brocante home (whose blogs I’ve read for several years) not only visited my blog but left a comment.


Also: speculating on the missing bottle mystery, bruschetta, the possibility of a new blog, musing on possible names for a new blog, surplus make up, Jasper Fforde books, enthusiasm, alter egos.

1 comment:

The Vintage Kitten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.