Friday, February 20, 2009

What I wore 13th– 19th February 2009

I had a number of workshops and meeting this week which although I could dress casually for I didn’t want to. Clothes present an image and can be used as a tool of power. Alas smart clothing is something I shy away from. It’s uncomfortable and needs ironing so out came the wrap dresses. The temperature also seems to be going up slightly which is making layers of clothing really important.

I also have to really plan ahead. I’m doing 4+ mile walks at least two mornings a week so I take the clothes and shoes to work the day before so I don’t have to carry them. It often means wearing a fleece jacket home over something that doesn’t really go with it so I either need to plan better or live with it.

Friday
Mens jeans, white Harley Davidson vest, short sleeved white blouse, chunky sage green cardigan, brown boots, multi coloured knit scarf.

Saturday
Exercise clothes
Mens jeans, Crowning your beautiful life tshirt, grey shrug, brown boots.

Sunday
Green Alice Cooper tshirt, black zip neck jumper, old jeans and walking boots (for mud splattered walk), mens jeans and brown boots (for less messy activities like Chinese buffet lunch and doing sudoku).

Monday
Leggings, long grey skirt, refashioned blue guild of radical militant librarians t shirt, green velvet jacket, brown boots.

Tuesday
Exercise clothes
Black leggings, black and white flowers skirt, black v neck t shirt, emerald green cardigan, brown buckle boots, spider necklace, black rubber bracelets.

Wednesday
Green wrap dress, white vest, black leggings, brown boots.

Thursday
Exercise clothes
Black leggings, turquoise vest, grey wrap dress, brown buckle boots.

No comments: