Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's in my lunchbox this week?

I blame the weather. Usually I have a pretty good idea what will be in my lunch by about Friday of the previous week and I do preparation on Sunday. Not this week. I just couldn't find the inspiration. Hence I feel back on this old vegan standby - peanut butter.

Clockwise from top:

Strawberries - Yes more strawberries. I'm still picking and trying to find ways to use up those I can't eat. Strawberry wine is looking quite promising in this area but it'll have to wait at least six months before I can taste test!

Radishes - From the allotment

Cucumber - Why is it so hard to buy a cucumber that isn't encased in plastic?

Crackers with peanut butter - The cucumber went really well with this.

Just realised this is my first lunch for some weeks with no Asparagus!

No comments: