Wednesday, June 03, 2009

What's in my lunchbox this week?

It was lunch in the park yesterday and I thought the change of background more than made up for the slightly dodgy photo.

Clockwise from top right:

Little tub of soy sauce and wasabi and three dried Figs. These are Crazy Jacks brand and are huge. However they are delicious and are making me impatient for the strawberries on my allotment to be ready to eat.

Ted's Asian Asparagus - prepared according to the instructions in Vegan Lunch Box minus the dressing. I just pour any leftover soy sauce over it.

Sushi containing red pepper or brown lentils. I'm getting much better at making sushi. The trick with the rice is to use almost equal amount of rice and water and to the turn the water right down when it comes to the boil. Do not be tempted to add more water! Also don't overfill the rolls.

Salad of Gem lettuce, radishes, cucumber and red onions.

No comments: