Thursday, July 02, 2009

Things I Love thursday

The heat is making it hard for me to think straight. I feel like everything could be put off until tomorrow. Maybe this is why everyone in places with with traditionally warmer summer are so laid back!

Anyway here's my TILT:

Doing an excellent darning repair on our ripped parasol, Chickenfoot - a great classic rock sound, Ultralight and nights in for toes from Lush, easy dinners, lunch in the park, pre dinner drinks in the garden, great music jams in our attic, not leaving the house without sunglasses, sun dresses, when in doubt wear black and green, being inspired online.

1 comment:

Vixel said...

I can totally relate, my brain appears to have almost entirely stopped working today! I'd love to be lounging in the garden with a good book and a cocktail!