Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

Picking strawberries – I just love pulling back the leaves and discovering all these red berries just waiting to be picked and eaten. It’s like finding hidden treasure. I totally understand why so many people have drawn of photographed strawberries. It’s about trying to capture the moment.

Knee length skirts and bare legs – I suppose this is down to the weather as well but I’m so enjoying wearing summer skirts and dresses without freezing. I used to prefer long skirts but think my movement towards shorter skirts is a result of all the ‘what I wore type’ blogs that I’ve been reading.

Books – I’m a big reader so I always like to have my next couple of reads lined up. I had dry patch a few weeks back where I just couldn’t find reading inspiration. I’m happy to say that I have my next ten or so titles lined up and I keep spotting new ones all the time.

Other stuff – al fresco dining, easy dinners, yoga, summer plans, cupcake baking plans, wedge shoes, Fairy Godmother soap from Lush, shandy, suglasses.

1 comment:

Vixel said...

I'm doing the knee length skirts and bare legs thing a lot too, so much more comfortable than wearing jeans as well!


My TiLT is here: http://sparkleandglitter.co.uk/2009/06/things-i-love-thursday-34/