Friday, June 12, 2009

Fab Stuff Friday

So I missed TILT this week. Oh well, here's a Friday version instead.

Big bags of clothes and fabric – My very excellent and stylish grandmother has sent me another big bag of stuff including the most amazing 1960s kaftan in a green flora pattern and a (not 1960s) white button from top. Both are huge but with my trusty belt to define my waist they look great. Alas I now want some green wedges to go with the kaftan.

My new yoga teacher – My previous yoga teacher has retired but that’s alright because the new one is great. You just know when five minutes into a class you feel relaxed and in very safe hands that it’s going to be OK.

Tasty one liners! – I’m rather taken with Chef_Pete and his one line recipes. Follow him on Twitter or visit his blog. His recipes might not be vegan but they inspire.

Other stuff - Purple hose held up with elastic bands, remembering how to walk in high heels, anticipation of strawberries, family visits, taking shoe related action, green nail polish, belly dancing, a freezer full of delicious food.

No comments: