Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

Fresh seasonal produce - I just love all the glorious fruit and vegetables that are in season right now. My allotment is producing huge red strawberries and purple radishes. The Market is is full of colours and it's so good to know that a lot of it is grown locally. My fridge is full of delicious stuff and meals are a dream of tastey good for you stuff.

Wedges - my sister suggested them years ago as an alternative to heels and I didn't listen. Then last week I bought a pair of beige wedges in a charity shop & wondered why I hadn't before. Comfort and height!

Other stuff - haircuts, teal green, shrugs, the blues, Christmas shopping started early, ladies who lunch, patchwork, meetings held outdoors, drop in drinks, sharing gluts.

No comments: