Thursday, June 04, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

Sunny weekends - Last weekend was amazing and it felt like a total break from work. Lots of garden sitting, good times with friends and easy food. Hot weather means fewer clothes to worry about, washing loads that dry in no time and lunch in the park.

Sunglasses - I don't leave the house without mine even in winter. They are my favourite summer accessory. Even a very serious outfit can be made more fun with sunglasses. Instant glamour!

My summer clothes - I am always astounded by my summer wardrobe but I just cannot believe the stuff I have. Great items in good colours. I feel like a vintage queen.

Other stuff - Peanut butter and watercress sandwiches, figs, campbeds, browsing and not buying, requesting a vegan meal, stuff from Lush, wearing long skirts under dresses.

No comments: