Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stretch the boundaries

I'm feeling a little bored with myself at present. Probably the result of some long working days/weeks. I have lost inspiration for lunch preparation. I thoroughly dislike every single item of clothing I own. In fact all I want to wear are old jeans and lots of black.

So it's time to stretch the boundaries, leave my comfort zone and find some inspiration. I'm going to borrow a random music CD from the library every week. Maybe I'll go in alphabetical order. Maybe I'll pick letters at random. Anyway, however I choose I think this will introduce me to new artists. I might discover something amazing and it will certainly give me some different viewpoints.

And, Dear Readers, feel free to suggest things I should try. I rather like the thought of all the undiscovered sounds lurking on the shelf, just waiting for me to give them a try.

No comments: