Friday, March 13, 2009

What I wore 6th - 12th March 2009

I have a dream that one day (a) there will be more hours in the day and (b) I will actually post some photographs to go with this list!

Meanwhile I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Mods/rockers outfit. My parents were very helpful and I've got Quadrophonia to watch tonight. The only snag I find with fancy dress parties is an urge to them incorporate the outfit into my daily life.

Friday
White cupcake eater tshirt, fuzzy green cardigan, mens jeans, brown boots.

Saturday
Exercise clothes
Black lame leggings, grey pillowcase top, grey shrug, black lace up boots, black velvet jacket, multicoloured knitted scarf.

Sunday
Allotment clothes
Old lounging trousers, bleach stained black tshirt, sarong worn as turban (hair dyeing clothes).
Blue pyjama trousers, love 2 sleep top and waffle robe

Monday
Black lame leggings, grey dress (newly converted from an old pair of trousers), black buckle boots, green and black necklace.

Tuesday
Exercise clothes
Black and white floral skirt, black t shirt, emerald green cardigan, brown boots, green and black necklace.

Wednesday
Green velvet jacket, black leggings, short black skirt, grey v neck t-shirt, black buckle boots, black and green necklace.

Thursday
Mens jeans, turquoise vest, grey wrap cardigan, brown boots.

No comments: