Friday, March 06, 2009

Things I Love Friday


Yesterday was totally crazy so here are thing I love Friday and you know what doing something on a different day is fun. I love routine but change is fun too!

*The Heroin Diaries soundtrack – I loved the book and finally got round to buying this amazing CD last week. It all sounds so good, but my favourite track has got to be Life is beautiful – an early runner for song of the year.

*The end of an busy week – being busy is better than not and it’s great to be able to look back and think of all you’ve done.

*Booking V tickets – It only took half an hour and I’d set up the thing with the right card and so we’re going - yipee.


Also: the sound of fingers on guitar strings, the prospect of a day at the Vitality show, this fascinating piece of research, three for two vegan cheese, home made scones, a nip in the air, blue skies, the colour green.

No comments: