Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things I love Thursday



Growing stuff – Things seem to be going quite well on my allotment. I’m doing good on preparing the ground, the spinach and celery survived the winter and I got my first lot of potatoes in the ground last week. Today I bough Raspberry canes from the market. I love raspberries and have been meaning to grow some for years so I was so pleased have purchased these. Also looking forward to laying out my seed packets and sorting out planting plan.

Lamé leggings – I bought a pair of these from American Apparel in December because my Grandma gave me some £ and wanted me to treat myself. I’ve worn them previously in a non-noticeable way as pretty much as replacement tights. Last weekend I wore them with my grey woolly pillow case top and black buckle boots and felt totally rock and roll. I’ve been doing enough exercise to justify showing off my legs after all.

Purple sprouting Broccoli – I’ve had this in my lunch box every day this week and think it is so yummy.

Vegan cheese on crackers spread with vegan mayo – Holland and Barrett had a three for two on vegan cheese which means I’ve been eating loads of this high fat stuff. I’ve been justifying it to myself that I need it to off set the broccoli and moonwalk training! The offer is now over so I might start restraining my urges for this delicious combo.

Honourable mentions: Tapas with friends, packed lunches, reading the original book the film/tv show was based on, keeping a good average time per mile while walking, cooking leftovers, a possible date for the UK Lady bloggers meet up, rearranging furniture.

Right I'm off to read other TILTs across the web

No comments: