Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


I've used logos from Icing in the past since it's the home of tilt. However today I am inspired by Vixel at Sparkle and Glitter and have created my own image in Paint! Feel stupidly proud of myself and fear this may spark an entire rush of logo madness only inhibited by my drawing skills.

Girlie days out - I'm off to Vitality Show with some and looking forward to it. The classes, demos and talks look particularly good and I'll be finishing it off the day with a glass of champagne.

Meals for free - well almost. Deart Heart and I have been really good at using up leftovers this week. Cottage pie type thing on Tuesday night using up leftovers from Sunday lunch and Pasta last night using up the last of the sweetcorn soup we had for dinner on Sunday/Monday night. Tonight we're making French bread pizzas using some of the baguette that appeared in our kitchen after the party we went to last weekend.


Lara bars - the market near to where I work has started selling these again. They are so good!


Charity shops - Last week I went hunting in charity shops for belts and a Mod outfit. I picked up a black and white skirt and top which I did a few temporary alterations to for my costume. I was able to pick the stitching out the next day, give the top to Dear Heart's Mum and set the skirt aside for the next choose2reuse Tuesday. I got two terrific belts both of which I have worn several times already. What a difference they make to an outfit!


Other stuff: new blogs, grey dresses, water, good reads that you didn't expect, not worrying, trips for work, being inspired, spinach, being able to wear sunglasses, really good sleep.

No comments: