Friday, March 20, 2009

What I wore 13th - 20th March 2009

The warmer weather at the start of the week was so misleading. It made me think that soon my (often) sleeveless clothing wouldn’t be a problem. Alas the cold wind still cuts.

I bought two belt this week from charity shops. I have belts in my wardrobe but they don’t fit (i.e. they are much too big. I keep thinking that I should fine some way of making them fit better, but what I really need to do is add the to my charity shop bag. The thing that really inspired me to buy them (not Michelle Obama, honestly) was seeing an old Levi denim shirt I have in my wardrobe on a vintage clothing site selling for £40! It had a big belt around it and I loved the look and hope I can make it work on me.

I’ve spent a bit of time working on a Mod outfit for Saturday night’s Mods and Rockers party. I found a Lambretta shirt in a charity shop and I’m using it to add a bit to the bottom of a black tunic/dress and make it decent! Photographs may follow!

Friday
Black leggings, black vest, green knitted dress, black and green necklace, black boots.

Saturday
Black suit with small stripes, blue ‘guild of militant, anarchist warrior librarians’ t-shirt, black double buckle DM shoes.

Sunday
Exercise clothes
Mens jeans, black vest, black Indian cotton top

Monday
Allotment clothes
Old jeans, bleach stained black tshirt, sarong worn as turban (hair dyeing clothes).
Old jeans, black vest, chunky sage green belted cardigan.

Tuesday
Exercise clothes
Green patterned wrap dress, white vest, brown boots.

Wednesday
Mens jeans, white vest, lavender cardigan, black buckle boots,.

Thursday
Black v neck t-shirt, emerald green cardigan, black and white flower skirt, black leggings, brown buckle boots, black and green necklace.

No comments: