Monday, March 30, 2009

What I wore 21st - 27th March 2009

I am definitely starting to feel a little warm in my layered winter outfits. However I am not rash enough to head out into uncertain spring weather wearing a light coat and high heeled sandals.

I may shed a layer or two. Swap leggings for tights. I’m already leaving my hat at home and if I didn’t wear scarves partly as an accent they would be staying in the box some days too.

I think my spring wardrobe will be revolving heavily around grey dresses, belted things and short skirts.

Also working on at least one photo to go with this post each week...

Friday
Grey v neck tshirt, woven belt, short black skirt, green velvet jacket, patterned tights, lace up black boots.

Saturday
Exercise clothes
Old jeans, olive green ribbed t-shirt.
Black and white skirt, black and white top, sheer tights, black ankle boots (Fancy dress party).

Sunday
Allotment clothes
Red and black dress, black slip, black tights, woven belt, black mary jane shoes.

Monday
Black leggings, green velvet jacket, grey dress, chunky brown belt, brown boots.

Tuesday
Exercise clothes
Mens jeans, turquoise vest, grey wrap cardigan, brown boots.

Wednesday
Black leggings, black vest, emerald green knitted dress, black buckle boots, green and black necklace.

Thursday
Grey knitted dress, turquoise vest, black leggings, brown buckle boots.

No comments: