Friday, December 19, 2008

What I wore 12th – 18th December 2008

What is it about this time of year? I can go all year buying only three items of clothing and then December appears and in addition to my planned purchase of boots I find I need some green shoes to make any of my party dresses work! Clearly I spend far too much of the other 11 months of the years in very casual clothes. On the plus side at least I haven’t wasted weeks planning my outfits – I’m just soo laid back about such things these days.

Friday
Black leggings, new black buckle boots, emerald green vest worn under long sleeved grey knitted dress, black and green necklace.
I swapped the knitted dress for a lighter grey and black one when I went out to a pub for a hour or two.

Saturday:
Brown boots, skinny jeans, grey pillowcase top, grey shrug, spider necklace, black rubber bangles.

Sunday
Black leggings, new black buckle boots, emerald green vest worn under long sleeved grey knitted dress

Monday
Skinny jeans, turquoise vest, grey wrap dress, brown boots.

Tuesday
Mens jeans, white vest, grey wrap cardigan, black DM boots.

Wednesday
Mens jeans, green jumper, brown boots.
Black swimsuit, white robe and slipper (spa day)

Thursday
Black dress, green cardigan, black leggings, green and black necklace, new lace up black boots.

1 comment:

Impossible Alice said...

You sound like you dress like me alot! Mostly I get around in very casual clothes - and that's being kind to my ripped/faded/falling apart clothes I can't bear to part with!