Friday, December 05, 2008

What I wore 29th November – 5th December 2008

I have made a real effort to wear my lovely new boots. I didn’t want to wear them in case they got scratched or something which is so ridiculous. Maybe that’s a point in the favour for second hand gear – it’s already ‘broken in’. I seem to be developing a thing for wearing vests under dresses and tops that goes way beyond my existing pairing of them with wrap dresses/tops.

Saturday
•Walking clothes
•Mens jeans, black vest, long sleeved green smock top, brown boots

Sunday
•Turquoise vest, grey long sleeved knitted dress, black tights, brown boots.

Monday
•Wide grey trousers, emerald green vest, pale green long sleeved top, short black boots.

Tuesday
•Turquoise vest, grey wrap dress, skinny jeans, brown boots.

Wednesday
•Black leggings, long black dress, green cardigan, new lace up black boots, black and green necklace.

Thursday
•Skinny jeans, grey pillowcase top top, grey shrug, spider necklace, green bead bracelet, brown boots.

Friday
•Black tights, new black buckle boots, black vest worn under long sleeved green knitted dress, black scarf.

No comments: