Thursday, December 11, 2008

What I wore 5th – 11th December 2008

I have been wondering why on earth I post what I wore on a Friday when the day is not yet an end. OK my life isn’t that unpredictable and exciting that I might wear something really wild – but it could be. Hence ‘what I wore this week’ posts will now cover Friday to Thursday. I’m early this week because I’m anticipating busy as well as out and about over the weekend, starting early tomorrow.

Friday
•Black tights, new black buckle boots, black vest worn under long sleeved green knitted dress, black scarf.

Saturday
•New black buckle boots, black tights, grey and black dress, green pendent on green ribbon, long charcoal coat, green and yellow scarf.

Sunday
•Allotment clothes
•Old jeans, long black dress with v nck and hood, green slippers

Monday
•Black leggings, long black dress, green cardigan, new lace up black boots, black and green necklace.

Tuesday
•Mens jeans, turquoise vest, grey wrap cardigan, brown boots.

Wednesday
•Black leggings, green wrap dress, white vest, stretchy black boots.

Thursday
•Mens jeans, Feeglespotting tshirt, green cardigan, brown boots.

No comments: