Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things I love Thursday

Having amazing friends and family – I’ve enjoyed the company of so many wonderful people recently and am looking forward to spending time with more over the next week or so.

Second hand clothes – Dear Heart’s sister was having a clear out and was kind enough to let me have a rummage through. I really have no excuse for buying any new clothes now (with the exception of a French connection LBD from Oxfam).

Live music – Dear Heart and one his pals have organised a series of jam nights at a local snooker club. The first one was on Sunday so I helped them set up and have a little play myself. Then I sat back and listened to some amazing sounds. Those boys rock!

Other stuff
-The possibility of cover grey hair with emerald dye, locally grown tomatoes, an emptier fridge, only buying what I had on my list in Ikea, charity shops, the wonders of public transport, wonderful neighbours, the difference smiling makes.

1 comment:

Sherin said...

Haha, I love taking clothes from my aunts. They have great clothes, so I love having a rummage through there old stuff.