Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things I love Thursday

Exercise – I finally started doing morning walks again. Feels good and the route has a novelty once again. Also made a real effort this week and managed Pilates, Yoga and belly dancing classes.

Not feeling I have to pick up the pieces other people can’t – and the world didn’t fall apart so why have I wasted so much time, effort and energy in the past.

Hot soup with raw green leaves - I added some raw shredded spinach from my allotment to the tomato and red pepper soup I was eating on Monday night. It was a kind of last minute thing one I’d heated the sup and had it I the bowl. A kind of garnish. Totally delicious. In fact I had the last of the sup for breakfast Tuesday morning because it all tasted so good. This time I had spinach and watercress.

Other good stuff - BBQs in the rain, silicon cupcakes cases, giggly, gossipy lunches with the girls, reading trashy stuff, black Harley Davidson vests, great neighbours, being unable to decide what to buy so buying nothing.

No comments: