Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

The summer is coming! – The weather is taking a turn for the warmer. I’ve made a date with myself for next Friday to change my clothes over and look over my summer wardrobe. Plants are growing. The prospect of lunch in the park and dinner in the garden is not far away.

Discovering the secret society of vegans have a shop in London http://www.secretsocietyofvegans.co.uk/central/index.php/

Lunch with friends at Baroosh – I get confused these days when there are more the two things on the menu that I can eat! No only was I delighted with the food but the company was nice and I could barely drag myself back to my desk after.

The weekend – I’m really looking forward to a few days when I don’t have to leap out of bed to go to work, do a training walk or do anything particular.

Other stuff - Bagels with vegan cream cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, the concept of creative energy seeking a medium, Vodka and tonic, sleep, daisy covered lawns, Milky bar soap, a diminished sewing pile, sisters, Soya Latte from Starbucks.

No comments: