Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It’s that time again…

When I feel that my bloglist needs a bit of updating. I’ve got a habit of holding onto URLs for blogs that haven’t been updated for ages in the hopes that one day I’ll log on and there will be a new post. The thing is that there is no shortage of marvellous blogs on the Internet so there is no reason not to refresh and update my list regularly. I really must put a blogroll on my blog!

I’m biding farewell to Casey Paper Rock , another little blog, the healthy lunchbox , Flippantly vague musing of a quirky vegan, Made by Tess , and veganlunchcast .

New additions are Charade , Second hand shopper, empty-purse , aimee marie and sparkle and glitter. Most of these I’ve discovered via UK Lady Bloggers and am looking forward to meeting some of them in person at our meet up on 24th July.

In other news I’ve been busying refashioning, allotmenting and running the prettylittlehotel otherwise known as my home. Pictures soon – next week if not this one!

No comments: