Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

My training for the Moonwalk being all done – I did my last training walk this morning and I’m so looking forward to not having to find time to do it. It’s not just the time it takes to train; it’s the making sure I have a change of clothes a t work, getting to bed early and sober so that I can get up and walk , avoiding wearing heels in case I sprain an ankle. The impact on my appearance has been much less noticeable this time round which probably means I was in pretty good shape to start with.

New books and music – I’m having one of those weeks where I keep spotting new stuff that I want to read or listen to. This is good as I’m planning a very chilled out Sunday afternoon and a week of early nights to follow that.

Massages – I really enjoyed my back massage last week. I’ve booked another for next week. I’ve also managed to get a free acupuncture session. This is the start hopefully of me being nice to myself and not overdoing things constantly!

Other stuff: sleep, water, green tea, reading blogs and feeling inspired, desk clearouts, making progress, being connected, shopping on Etsy.

No comments: