Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

Feeling less stressed – I’ve had a very busy few weeks with lots of deadlines, 48 hours giving a presentation in Germany and the pilot of a new project launching this weekend. This in addition to Moonwalk training and keeping up with my allotment. I’ve been getting by on adrenaline, not sleeping and suffering from Eczema. Therefore it is such a pleasure to feel that I am half way through this time and am coming out the other side. I’m sleeping better, enjoying food and other small pleasures and my Eczema is vanishing.

Sewing Inspiration – I’m getting all inspired for a bout of sewing. I’ve had a semi deconstructed pair of trousers sitting on Rosie (my dress making dummy) for weeks now just waiting for me to get it together with the muse. I suddenly feel full of inspiration and energy.

I've got to try this - And at your next party when someone asks you what you do, lower your voice and say "I can't divulge any details but I help preserve the integrity of civilisation."


Don't knwo if I'll manage to try this but I like the idea -Inspiration for what to wear every day in May http://fabfindsunder50.blogspot.com/2009/05/inspiration-for-may.html


Other stuff: Prospect of a back massage, produce from my allotment, accepting loss as Zen/exchange/necessary sacrifice, new socks, Jack Daniels on the rocks, biographies, green glass beads.

Remember Life is Beautiful

No comments: