Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trolls

I love it when I’m really busy at work and at home. My brain buzzes away in a not unpleasant manner and I feel like I staying on top of the rodeo that is life. However when I busy I’m sure it affects my attention span (or maybe my life just isn’t full and exciting enough!!!). I do short bursts of really intensive work but feel the need to do this while reading at least 2 web pages on whatever is obsessing me at present.

I really want to follow some more twitterers (or what ever the word for people who twitter is) because we share interests and they will inspire me (I add this in case I sound like a stalker just looking for a victim or two).

Unable to find more than a couple of twitter users that satisfied my needs (evil laugh here?) I began working through blog rolls of blogs I follow. Short Circuit 2 comes to mind with me muttering “more input!” rather than Johnny Five. And what has my tour through blogging land revealed to me this afternoon?

Why many of the citizens are bothered by trolls who leave unpleasant comments on their blogs. I clearly should be offering up a prayer to the patron saint of bloggers (although apparently there isn’t one) that I don’t attract trolls and/or vast amounts of blog traffic which would leave me on the receiving end of unpleasantness.

So nominations for the patron saint of blogging then? Before my luck runs out….

No comments: