Friday, October 03, 2008

Dragonforce

I’m hoping for warm weather tomorrow evening. I’m off to see Dragonforce and hence will be appearing in my very fetching but rather chilly Goth princess getup. I’ve managed to find a way of wrapping and pinning the skirt (which is very long at the back and extremely brief at the front) so that my legs will be partially covered. I hasten to add that I do this less from a sense of decency than a need to keep my pins warm. I’ll certainly be letting my skirts assume their intended position as we approach the venue.

We’re going with a couple of friends and I’m rather excited. It’ll be nice for Dear Heart to be able to discuss guitar technique with someone who understands. I’m looking forward to be part of a Goth princess posse and having some assistance in getting the drunken HABs (Husbands And Boyfriends) onto the train at the end of the night. I just love the idea of dressing up nice and dancing with my chums.

Twittering during the performance just wouldn’t be very rock ’n’ roll, would it?

No comments: