Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's a good day...

For sitting in the park at lunchtime. The sunshine feeling extremely welcome on any patches of bare skin. Alas it also caused me to notice the smears of fake tan around my ankles. I initally thought that it was some kind of bruising (possibly bought on by yesterday's rather intense yoga session).

I'm not really a fake tan type but I have on occasion purchased Holiday Skin only for it to then sit in the bathroom cabinet unused. I do hate to see things go to waste so useing it up seemed a great idea as it would clear a small space in the bathroom cupboard, make my legs less dry and make them slightly less pale.

I have been wondering if its tendancy to leave smears of brown and orange is because it'sthe formulation for pale skin. I assumed that this would be less intense that the regular formula. However, the manufacturers obviously consider that the paler you are the more colour you need!

I've only got quarter of bottle to finish up but I'm having to use it in very small amount to avoid looking like I've been tangoed. Believe me it's back to being pale and interesting at the end of the bottle.

No comments: