Monday, June 16, 2008

Colour therapy

This is what I simply love about the Internet. Yesterday I mentioned that was feeling drawn towards the colour red and I was going to do some research on colour therapy to see what it meant. then I checked my emails this morning and discovered that I had a comment from a colour therapist. She explains what feeling drawn towards red means and has her own blog http://rainbowrevolution.blogspot.com/ It's totally gorgeous and just the thing to look at on grey UK days. Thank you Leanne.

I extended my salad experiences today. I sliced some fennel yesterday, tossed it in a tiny bit of oil and popped in the oven for a bit while some bread was baking. Today I had it mixed with spinach, walnuts and raspberry vinegar. total yummy.

Random thing - I keep typing 'missed' when I mean 'mixed'. Is this something Freudian? Or just my brain being a bit rebellious?

No comments: