Friday, January 16, 2009

What I wore 9th – 15th January 2009

I feel that I am breaking away from hibernation over Christmas (where my what to wear dilemma was solved by putting a dressing gown over my PJs). The weather is still cold though and I’ve been wearing scarves inside for warmth as well as ‘style’. The nacklace that I wore on Wednesday my Dad wore in the 70s. I stole it from him the 90s and dug it out again to wearin 2009. It's some kind of metal on a long silver chain. I always thought it was a replica sharks tooth but an Internet search makes it look a bit more like a tiger tooth. Anyway it's long and pointy!

Friday
Black buckle boots, black leggings (worn as tights), knitted emerald green dress, black vest (worn under dress), black and green necklace, multicoloured knitted scarf.

Saturday
Exercise clothes.
Brown boots, old jeans, ancient red jumper, sleeveless red top.

Sunday
Allotment clothes
Black leggings, black hooded, long sleeved dress, slippers from spa day.

Monday
Grey wrap cardigan top, white vest, green cord skirt, black tights, brown boots, green bracelet.

Tuesday
Mens jeans, emerald green cardigan, black mini dress top, brown boots, green and black necklace, multicoloured knitted scarf.

Wednesday
Skinny jeans, grey pillow case top, grey shrug, brown boots, 'shark' tooth necklace, multicoloured knitted scarf.

Thursday
Emerald green vest under grey long sleeved knitted dress, black leggings, black buckle boots, multicoloured knitted scarf.

No comments: