Friday, January 23, 2009

What I wore 16th – 23rd January 2009

Either I’m getting the hang of dressing for winter or the weather is slightly warmer! Tomorrow night I’m going to see NKOTB with my sister. I must emphasis that I’m only there to stop here storming the stage with excitement or carry her home if she faints from excitement! I’m still trying to decide what to wear and this has got me thinking back to when I saw them in 1990. What did I wear then? I remember taking huge banner that said ‘don’t leave your bodies to science – give them to us’. I also recall that the power went out in the area just as the concert started so we had to go home and come back another day. Maybe my mum has some photographs from the time to jog my memory.

Friday
Skinny jeans, white vest under green patterned wrap dress, brown boots. Also wore my jumper capelet at work as I was cold!

Saturday
Exercise clothes.
Brown boots, old jeans, ancient red jumper, sleeveless red top.

Sunday
Allotment clothes
Old jeans, cream jumper, grey ribbed jumper.

Monday
Mens jeans, emerald green cardigan, black mini dress top, brown boots, green and black necklace, multicoloured knitted scarf.

Tuesday
Black skirt suit, black and cream striped blouse, long stretchy black boots, small silver brooch, black scarf, long charcoal coat (funeral wear)
Black leggings, black hooded, long sleeved dress, black buckle boots.

Wednesday
Skinny jeans, grey pillow case top, grey shrug, brown boots, shark tooth necklace, multicoloured knitted scarf.

Thursday
Skinny jeans, turquoise vest, grey wrap dress, brown boots, green jumper capelet fastened with purple brooch.

No comments: