Friday, January 09, 2009

What I wore 2nd – 8th January 2009

This week has been a bit of challenge. Not only have I had to stop wandering around the house in really old jeans and jumper and face the working world, but the temperature has dropped significantly. I also have a strong urge to dress very rock chick. However I’m convinced that all those who dress in such a manner either (a) live somewhere hot, (b) exist in a world where they never actually go outside or (c) are young enough that they think looking good is more important than being warm – hence they don’t notice their skin getting blue tinge. Maybe I’m too old to be a rock chick…

Friday
Mens Jeans, Brown boots, new black ‘crowning your beautiful life’ t-shirt, grey shrug.

Saturday
Exercise clothes with new vegan walking boots and new boot socks.
Brown boots, old jeans, ancient red jumper.

Sunday
Allotment clothes
Brown boots, old jeans, ancient red jumper, green sequin beret.

Monday

Long black dress, chunky sage green cardigan, brown boots.

Tuesday
Mens jeans, emerald green vest, grey wrap cardigan, brown boots.

Wednesday
Grey trousers, short sleeved black t-shirt with dragon design, black jumper with zip neck, brown boots, multicoloured knitted scarf.

Thursday
White Icing cupcake eater T-shirt, fuzzy green cardigan, black tights, grey blue corduroy skirt, brown boots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks heaps for commenting in my new blog! I'm jealous that you have a cupcake eater tshirt!

Unknown said...

I asked my parents to buy me one for my birthday and they did! They also got me the 'Crowning your beautiful life' one. I couldn't thave been happier when I opened the parcel.