Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things I Love Thursday



A new single from MCR – Ok so when my boyfriend first told me he’d heard it on Zane Lowe’s show we got majorly excited and thought it was a whole new album and then found out it wasn't. But after checking it out and discovering it’s from the Watchmen film my excitement has returned because I love graphic novels.

Sleep – I have been sleeping so well and having the most amazing dreams

Going to the O2 with my sister – the band was NKOTB, but I was happy to be there because it made my sister happy. We also met up with some old friends and Dear Heart’s sister dropped by with a chum for a drink.

Corey Feldman – I watched The Lost Boys: the tribe the other night. It was pretty dreadful but the saving grace was Corey Feldman as Edgar Frog.

Other stuff- finding stories in music, reading loads of amazing crime fiction, planning what to eat for lunch using store cupboard and freezer ingredients, Pears, not wanting to buy stuff.

Remember delight in the small stuff!

1 comment:

The Vintage Kitten said...

I have the weirdest dreams. Every night it is like a magical mystery tour (I dont take any medication incase you were wondering LOL!) Bizarre doesnt even come close!!!