Monday, September 15, 2008

And how am I today?

  • Craving chocolate, which is strange because I have a salt tooth rather than a sweet tooth.
  • Thrilled with the variety of produce lurking in my fridge at present, a big chunk of which came from my allotment.
  • Thinking that it would be a really good idea to buy some silicon cupcake cases (there’s that sweet tooth again).
  • Loving green liquid eyeliner by MAC and loving it even more on someone else so I can admire it all the time.
  • Gutted that the pair of non leather black boots in the charity shop didn’t fit, even thought they were my size – does the universe have a better pair waiting for me somewhere?
  • Joyful how marvellous soup prepared from leftovers lurking around the kitchen can turn out so well.
  • Delighted that the henna I put on my hair on Saturday has taken so well. I may never return to chemical dyes and it really is a pleasure to find out what colour my hair actually is.

    That’s more positives than negatives which can only be a good thing! Let the week commence.


No comments: