Monday, November 24, 2008

What I wore 15th – 21st November 2008

I’ve been on leave for a week. It’s been really tempting to just spend the whole week wearing old pyjama trousers and ancient bobbly jumpers. The caplet (which I made out an old jumper that I shrunk in the washing machine and then removed the sleeves) had been marvellous. If I feel a bit chilly I can just pop it on over whatever I’m wearing. Picture soon hopefully.

Saturday:
-Mens jeans, long sleeved black t shirt, green Alice Cooper t-shirt
-Changed top for an hour to ‘guild of radical militant librarians’ t shirt that I spent the afternoon refashioning and needed a test run.


Sunday:
-Allotment clothes
-Old jeans, long sleeved grey v neck t shirt, grey v neck rib jumper, green slippers.

Monday:
-Turquoise vest, grey wrap dress, skinny jeans, brown boots.

Tuesday:
-Allotment clothes
-Hair dyeing clothes including scarf worn as turban
-Old jeans, black short sleeved t with grey dragon design, chunky black ribbed jumper with zip neck.

Wednesday:
-Old jeans, black short sleeved t with grey dragon design, chunky black ribbed jumper with zip neck.

Thursday:
-Allotment clothes
-Black leggings, black long sleeved, v necked hooded dress, green wool caplet with purple brooch
-Mens jeans, grey wrap top, turquoise vest, brown boots (for dinner out)

Friday:
-Brown boots, black leggings, black long sleeved, v necked hooded dress, green wool caplet with purple brooch.

No comments: