Friday, November 28, 2008

What I wore 22nd – 28th November 2008

I am amazed that there are winter wardrobe items that I still haven’t worn since removing from storage (i.e. an old suitcase on top of my wardrobe). I’m putting this down to my focus on NaNoWriMo. When your head is full of plotlines and characters it’s hard to be creative with your wardrobe.

Saturday
•Walking clothes
•Mens jeans, black vest, long sleeved green smock top, brown boots

Sunday
•Allotment clothes
•Mens jeans, black vest, long sleeved green smock top, brown boots (desperate for wrm clothes after trying to work on my allotment in the snow!)

Monday
•Black cardigan, reworked blue ‘guild of radical militant librarians’ tshirt, blue cord skirt, black leggings, brown boots, green beaded bracelet.

Tuesday
•Turquoise vest, grey wrap dress, skinny jeans, brown boots.

Wednesday
•Black leggings, brown boots, long charcoal skirt, black vest, turquoise jumper, black linen scarf, black rubber bracelets.

Thursday
•Skinny jeans, grey pillowcase top top, grey shrug, spider necklace, green bead bracelet, brown boots.

Friday
•White shirt, black sleeveless V-neck dress, black tights, black stretch boots, black and green necklace.

No comments: