Friday, November 14, 2008

What I wore 8th – 14th November 2008

I’ve been really into brown boots for a couple of years, but I really want some long black boots. I’ve been looking at Bourgeois Boheme and I am definitely buying myself at least one pair from their as a Christmas gift to myself. Happily BoBo are going to be at the Christmas without Cruelty fayre so I am going to ask them bring some pairs along for me to try on. Here's this week's clothing list.

Saturday:
Allotment clothes
Mens jeans, long sleeved black t shirt, green Alice Cooper t-shirt, black DM boots (when I went out to serve mulled wine at the town firework display I added a fleece jacket, a waterproof jacket, a scarf and a hat).
Sunday:
Old jeans, long sleeved grey v neck t shirt, grey v neck rib jumper, green slippers.

Monday:
Turquoise vest, grey wrap dress, skinny jeans, brown boots.

Tuesday:
Green velvet jacket, grey skirt, white v neck t shirt, brown boots.

Wednesday:
Skinny jeans, grey pillow case top, grey shrug, spider necklace, black stretchy boots.

Thursday:
Emerald green cardigan, black and white floral skirt, black top, brown boots,green and black necklace.

Friday:
Brown boots, black leggings (worn as tights), grey knitted dress, Long black fitted jacket with green and bronze spider brooch, green and gold knitted scarf.

No comments: