Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tshirt refashion - before


My lovely parents bought me this fabulous tshirt back from their travels earlier in the year. It looks fine but it make sme look rather more than a teeny bit busty. Hence I intend to work my 'magic' on it and make it into a a style that will display my assests at their best.

I had intended just to alter the neckline. This would be a simple task involving cutting the existing neck out as close to the binding as possible. Then cutting it a bit lower at the front and then just hemming the lot.

However, I really don't want to cut into the design and it is just a bit to high for me to manage that. So I am going for something maybe a little be more demanding which involves cutting the sleeves off, cutting straight across just above the design and re-attaching the sleeves. There's a post on Craftster explaining how to do this. Expect an after photo! I will add links as well if it works OK.

No comments: