Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What's in my lunchbox this week?

After a few weeks of eating up random leftovers and being in locations that didn't require a lunchbox I'm very pleased with how this one has worked out.

Admittedly I'd run down supplies of fruit and veg to almost nothing which I felt justified indulging in all the lovely seasonal produce on the market.

This one was easy to prepare. We had a BBQ on Sunday night and I prepared the dishes to go with and am consuming what was left for lunch.

Clockwise from top right:

Slices of tomato and red onion

Plum (sweet, cold and delicious)

Potato salad with green beans. Potatos, beans and finely chopped spring onions were all home grown.

Corn on the cob and lettuce. I carefully chopped my corn cob into bits of the right length to fit but forgot how wide corn is! Having to put in half the amount as a result.

No comments: