Thursday, April 23, 2009

Things I love Thursday

My work load shrinking (or at least thinking about slimming) – It’s been a bit like playing Tetris for the past few weeks – a line disappears and a load of new shapes appear at the top of the screen to be dealt with.

Happy hippy shower gel – There is nothing like the smell of fresh grapefruit to wake you up first thing in the morning.

Free food – Produce has stated appearing on my allotment. As it’s all stuff that I planted this year I’m assuming this is an example of ‘over wintering’.

Warm weather – It’s been very nice to be able to go out without a huge coat (or any coat) and dream about the summer to come.

Other stuff: chocolate with chillies consumed while drinking red wine, deli boards, not being too lazy to straighten my hair, Five, the enduring power and endless adaptability of the LBD.

No comments: