Thursday, April 02, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


Flowers- I love seeing the evidence of new life. Blossom on the trees, primroses at the side of the path and daisies and dandelions sprinkled across patches of grass. I bought six bunches of daffodils last week and put them in jar jars around the house. They have all opened and smell so delicious.

Chilli sauce – Just about everything tastes better with a splash of chilli and I totally adore the sauce I got last week at the Vitality show.

Being busy – I feel like I’ve got so much on at present and I want to be grateful that I have such a full life rather then grumbling that my life is boring or that I have no time. Afterall – time to do what?


Other stuff: staying on track with training, Tempeh, fried mushroom sandwiches, resisting the urge to buy more unnecessary stuff and feeling the craving go away, learning about tempo, the truth is a lemon meringue

2 comments:

Vixel said...

There's a tree on my walk to work that's full of blossom at the moment, it makes me smile each morning when I pass it. :)

My TiLT is here http://sparkleandglitter.co.uk/2009/04/things-i-love-thursday-24/

hgh said...

I could put chilli sauce on EVERYTHING, we have to buy it in bulk otherwise it goes too quickly!