Friday, April 03, 2009

What I wore 27th March - 2nd April 2009

This week I've actually included some photographs in the hopes that you'll have some idea what I'm talking about. this has made me realise (a) I look really odd in most of my clothes, (b) I look better in more fitted clothes, (c) my photographic technique has improved over the week (Dear Heart took Thursday's photo) and (d) it would have been a really idea to start this last Friday rather then Sunday.

Here we go:
Friday - no picture
Men's jeans, black ‘crowning your beautiful life’ t-shirt, grey shrug, Black velvet jacket, multicoloured scarf, brown boots, black and green necklace, sequined beret.

Saturday - No picture
Exercise clothes
Old jeans, grey ribbed jumper.
Black hooded dress, black leggings.

Sunday - lots of pictures as I tried to find a good angle
Allotment clothes
Black Lame leggings, grey pillowcase top, grey shrug, Black buckle boots, silver shark/tiger tooth necklace.
Monday
Black leggings, grey wrap dress, turquoise vest, brown boots.

Tuesday
Exercise clothes
White vest, pattern green wrap dress, black brown boots.

Wednesday
Black tights, grey dress, big brown belt, brown boots, green and black necklace.
This is the dress that used to be a pair of trousers.

Thursday
Exercise clothes
Men's jeans, refashioned blue and gold ‘guild of radical militant librarians’ t-shirt, green velvet jacket, spider necklace, brown buckle boots.

No comments: