Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What I've been making

I finally got around to loading the pictures from the camera to my computer.

This is the bag my sister's birthday presents went in. I actually made it for another occasion but some pomegranate juice intervened. It washed out well though. The outer fabric is a napkin which lacked matching companions and I really liked the design woven into the fabric.













This is a dress I made from an old skirt belonging to my Mum. The waist was too tiny to fit me. I removed the broken zip and the waist band, cut into three of the side seams to make arm holes and the V-neck. I then machined sheering elastic around the waist to give it some shape. Very happy with this and it looks great over jeans.

More as soon as I clear the clutter I referred to yesterday.

No comments: