Thursday, June 07, 2007

Out of sync

I'm feeling a little disconnected.

I've lost the plot on menu planning. Usually I'm full of ideas for delicious lunches. Right now it looks like it will be peanut butter sandwiches for lunch tomorrow.

I was initally thrilled to get my summer clothes out. However, the weather isn't as warm as it could be. Nothing fits. It's all too big (which is better than too small). I don't know what pieces to put together or which shoes to wear.

I should be making use of my time to work on some of my projects. But I don't feel like doing anything.

In short I feel like I've lost the plot and don't feel very inclined to get it back.

Perhaps I need to spend a few days reading quality chick lit and eating chocolates?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe it to be the weather. I feel like I have been walking round in a giant bubble for the last few days, but not the pretty irridescent kind, the foggy blurry kind where everything is a touch too loud.

Get thee to Thorntons where you will find 3 bars of almond chocolate for 99p (and isn't it true that nut chocolate is good for you with its fat/protein ratio?)