Wednesday, October 11, 2006

There is someone out there

How exciting - I found an email in my inbox today telling me I was one of 100 bloggers invited to take part in a blogger survey. This is part of some research being carried out at Robert Gordon University.

The academic undertaking the research is Dr Sarah Pedersen and she blogs about her research (but, of course) here http://Sarah-validation.blogspot.com/

How exciting to be able to contribute such research.

Also today I've been trying to work out exactly what I need to take to Henlow Grange with me. Apparently most people forget to take gym kit and a swimsuit and pack far too much stuff that they don't need. I've always thought that I was an efficient packer so I do hope that I can live up to that. One of the most useful sites I found was www.spaaah.com - check it out. I particularly liked the spa virgin section. Spas are quite terrifyingly smart places after all.

No comments: