Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just when you think you're ahead...

Yesterday evening I dived in and cleaned out the pantry. It looks so good now. Everything is in place. I can see what I have so I won't be purchasing duplicates (not for a few weeks anyway when everything will be in chaos again).

Rather annoyingly I'm having a few problems with my pretty little parcels website. The paypal link is just refusing to work and take people's money and details. I spent ages working on it, did the buttons again and still no joy. I've put a post on the community board and I hope that someone can help me.

Today is my last day at work before the wedding. I'm tyeing up loose ends and have a small job list to work through this evening.

And now - disaster! Apparently the flower girl dresses that I've spend most of my recent days off working on don't fit! The bride to be seems calm so we just need to put a solution in place. I'm mystified - if anything I though they'd be too big!

And just to keep you busy while I'm away check out www.realsimple.com I picked up the magazine in Smiths (I'm a sucker for anything featuring capsule wardrobes) and there's lots of nice content. Enjoy!

No comments: